top of page

Services > Education Savings

Education Savings

Is there anything better than a savings account to accumulate funds for my child's education?



It is called a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) where the federal government gives you a grant for every dollar you contribute to the plan (up to a maximum each year).


Although there are a few variations with saving for school, considering the rising costs of education, it is one of the best deals going for parents to save for their children’s future.

bottom of page